- Event in March 2020 - +WOO
- Event in March 2020 - Fortune Metropolis
- Event in March 2020 - Fortune City One
- Event in March 2020 - Ma On Shan Plaza
- Fortune Malls x Sylvanian Families - superb activities
- Fortune Malls x Sylvanian Families - Redemption
Waldorf Aveune Amazing Reward of Spring
Terms & Conditions:
1. Each receipt shall be HK$100 or above.
2. Maximum three receipts from at least two different shops.
3. Each eligible shopper is entitled to redeem ONE set of cash coupons per day.
4. Eligible shopper must upload the qualified receipt via Facebook Inbox as registration within the promotion period. Expired receipt or due registration will not be calculated. All receipt to be uploaded must be original.
5. All receipt must be issued at the same day of registration and register must be earlier than 23:50, whereas cumulative spending on other day will not be accepted.
6. The organizer is not responsible to all delay, failure in registration, etc., due to network problem.
7. The offer cannot be made in conjunction with other promotion. The registered receipt cannot be re-used for other promotion.
8. Redemption is on a first-come first-served basis while stock lasts. The decision of organizer on the redemption arrangement shall be final and conclusive. Please approach our staff via Facebook Inbox for more details.
9. The successful registrant will be requested to provide a valid address. The coupon will be delivered to the provided address by mail 14 working days after successful registration.
10. The organizer is not responsible for any delay, mailing loss or other losses caused by mailing mistake.
11. The program is subject to change without prior notice. The organizer reserves the right to change the terms and conditions or otherwise related to this redemption without any prior notice. Participants are deemed to have agreed and accepted all terms and conditions of the redemption once they have participated in the redemption.
12. In case of any dispute, organizer’s decision will be final. This terms and conditions are the translation of the Chinese version. If there is any inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail.
13. For more details please refer to in-mall promotional materials.